Monday, July 6, 2015

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Reviewed by Walter N.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing! 

It's about a middle school student , Percy Jackson , who finds out he's a half-blood. Half-man half-god , who is accused of stealing Zeus's lightning bolt!

I loved how it is an action pack thriller, and at the same time you learn some of the myths and characters from mythology. Like for instance , Zeus , Poseidon and Hades. I really didn't dislike anything from the book. It is very well scripted, action-packed and educational! I think its unique because it is based off mythology, not something you read about every day. Fav quote: 'If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.'

I'd definitely recommend this book to others , including the 2 series that follow. I'd recommend this book to people that are in between the ages 10-15. Its a great novel, you wont want to put this book down and keeps you entertained all the way through the book!