Friday, July 17, 2015

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Reviewed by Hannah L.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

This book was about a group of boys that sporadically enter a maze in which they have to figure out a way to escape. With their memories erased and deadly monsters they use their intelligent minds to try to plan an escape.

I liked how two main characters are telepathic. This book didn't give me a reason to dislike anything. There is one thing that makes this book unique and that is the grievers, slimy, metallic, and loud. I do have a favorite quote and it is: "If you ain't scared, you ain't human." This book isn't like any other book I've read.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read because it is so descriptive that the reader can picture it in their head.