Monday, July 6, 2015

The Zodiac Legacy Convergence by Stan Lee, Stuart Moore, Andie Tong

The Zodiac Legacy Convergence by Stan Lee, Stuart Moore, Andie Tong
Reviewed by Hannah L.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

 Steven is on a field trip with his class and at their destination his life changes after his curiousity gets the better of him, tries to act heroic when someone screams. His plan doesn't go as he thought, he gets powers by mestake, goes to live withe strangers who are trying to help man kind, and finds him self in the middle of a globle chase.

I liked how Stevens life changed for the better. There was nothing I disliked about this book. I wouldn't say that there is anything unique about this book but I still think it is a wonderful book to read. There is one thing that stands out in this book and that is the friendship that Steven develops throught the story. There are no quotes in this story therefore I do not have a favorite quote. this is the first book that i've read that envolves people that have powers.

I would recomend this book to people who like superheroes because the main charecters are kinda super heroes.