Friday, July 10, 2015

Thunder Dog by Michael Hingson with Susy Flory

Thunder Dog by Michael Hingson  with Susy Flory
Reviewed by Max K.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

This story is about Michael and his dog Roselle trying to get out of the building after the 9/11 attack. He has several stairs to go down to escape with his guide dog.

This is a awesome story. I never read anything like it before. I liked how his guide dog stayed calm and tried to help him out of the building.Michael was very focused on also staying calm.I thought it was interesting . I learned things about blind people that I didn't know they could do.I never knew a dog could be so smart. I think other people in the summer reading club would also like this book.

Yes I would recommend it to others in the summer reading club. I also feel if you like dog stories you would enjoy this book.I also thought it was interesting learning about someone with disabilities and challenges.I don't know anyone that is blind.