Friday, July 10, 2015

Canterwood Crest book one take the reins by Jessica Burkhart

Canterwood Crest book one take the reins by Jessica Burkhart
Reviewed by Isabella S.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

The book is about a girl named Sasha Silver who is starting at Canterwood Crest Academy, a bording school with her horse, Charm. In the book you read about Sasha's adventures through seventh grade.

I loved this book because its about horses which I love. Also she is only two years older then me so I can relate to her. One thing that makes this book unique is that it is a drama mixed with horses making it a realistic fiction. This is one of my favorite lines from the book it is also the first line: "My parents' SUV rolled onto the schools parking lot, past the imposing, ivy-covers wrought gates." I liked following Sasha through her time at Canterwood.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes horses or drama. It has lots of horse related subjects so if you like any of that this is the perfect book for you.