Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Sisters Grimm The Problem Child by Michael Buckley

The Sisters Grimm The Problem Child by Michael Buckley
Reviewed by Brianna K.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

Daphne and Sabring Grimm are out on their adventure saving their parents, and on the way they find out who took them and why...

 What I liked about the book is that their is different kinds of twists on the fairytale characters ex.the big bad wolf likes to do yoga!! (That would also go with what makes the book so unique,and what stands out.) I honestly don't dislike anything in the book exept when my favorite characters get hurt. (But that makes it exiting so I don't care.) An awesome quote is "HA I always new that you secretly loved me!!" Books like this book is the other books in the series.

I would reccomend this book to others, but mostly to people who like mysterys because in this book there is plenty of those!!