Friday, July 24, 2015

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Reviewed by Emma M.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

This was about how Beatrice Prior depends on fitting in because if her secret of being divergent the consequences are unlimited. And there are only two people in the whole civilization who Know her secret, will they keep it?

I loved how there was a little love story in twined into the whole story. And how I had a feeling throughout the whole story that could this happen to our civilization? To admit there was nothing in this book I did not like. This book had many unique qualities such as, the adrenaline rush I had on each page I read. The happiness it had given me, and one more thing was that I had felt like Tris was right in front of me and that I felt like I was in the book with her. The thing that caught my attention was the word choice and the way she written the book in both her perspective and third person perspective. This book is like no other.

I recommend this book because it is my favorite book I have ever read! Plus, this is a great book if you are looking for a great action or adrenaline rush! Read IT!