Monday, July 8, 2013

The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies

The Lemonade War 
by Jacqueline Davies
Reviewed by Johnna F.
Rating: 3 (Like it)

The main characters, Evan and Jessie, are brother and sister. Jessie is younger but this next year she will be in the same class as Evan because she is has an advanced mind. During the last days of summer they have a disagreement, and make a bet to see who will make more money selling lemonade.

I liked that this book was a quick easy read summer book. Although it was quick, I didn't enjoy it as much as other books I have read. This book is unique because it shows sibling rivalry, and how they deal with it. This is very different from any other books I have read. It was fun to read something different from my usual.

I wouldn't recommend this to others unless they want a quick simple book to read.