Monday, July 15, 2013

Charlie Bone and the Red Knight by Jenny Nimmo

Charlie Bone and the Red Knight
 by Jenny Nimmo
Reviewed by Mashkur Z.
Rating: 5 (Amazing)

In this book Charlie and his friends try to stop the evil forces from taking the city.

The thing I liked about this book is how Charlie and his friends are much smarter than the evil forces. I don't like how one of Charlie's friends was hypnotized to join the evil forces. The thing that makes this book unique is how the kids have powers. The thing that stands out in this book is how the Red Knight was actually Charlie's dad. My favorite quote is when the cook says, "Why am I still sitting here?" when the evil lord comes to the school. This is not like any of the other books I've read.

I would recommend this book to one of my friends.