Thursday, July 11, 2013

Potterwookie and the Creature from His Closet by Obert Skye

Potterwookie and the Creature from His Closet
by Obert Skye
Reviewed by Ryan O.
Rated: 5 (Amazing)

           Robert and Potterwookie the creature from his closet, have many adventures fighting off bullies , entering a cooking contest ,and all while trying to break a spell of Potterwookie.

  I liked the book because it has some humor and some mystery . I did like every thing I did not dislike anything. The author takes to different characters from different books and combines them. The closet door does the most because there is a little bearded face on the knob. I do not have a favorite quote in the book. No it is not like any other book I have read this one is so different.

        Yes I would because it is a really good with all kinds of stuff you will like. I would recommend this to one of my friends.