Monday, July 1, 2013

A Dog's Way Home by Bobbie Pyron

A Dog's Way Home
by Bobbie Pyron
Reviewed by Nicole S.
5 (Amazing)

A girl named Abby has a dog named Tam. She gets into a car accident and Tam's crate gets thrown into a river. Tam hasn't seen Abby for hours, days,weeks and months.

I think this book is the best book I've read in a while. Something unique about the book is that they give different views of different chapters. (EX: one chapter is about Abby and the other chapter is about Tam) I love this book also because at the end of the chapters it gives SO much suspense. I have never read any books like this before. The ending is sad and happy at the same time. That's why I love this book so much.

I would recommend this book to all animal lovers out there. It is just a heart-filling story to read about a dog. I would recommend this book to the whole world because it doesn't get you bored after a while. You just can't put this book down!