Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz

Scorpia
by Anthony Horowitz
Reviewed by: Mashkur Z.

Rating: 5 (Amazing)

In this book Alex is trying to find a world terrorist organization called Scorpia because he believes his father was part of them and Scorpia him. So he goes undercover with a spy organization called M16 to go and find the truth. But when a friend of his dad tells him that his dad was killed by M16, he is forced to join Scorpia.

I liked how the book was filled with action and surprises about every page. I don't like how Scorpia forces Alex to kill his spy instructor Mrs. Jones. I don't think there is anything unique. The thing that stands out in this book is how Alex gets arrested for trying to kill Mrs. Jones. I don't have a favorite quote in this book. yes this is like another Anthony Horowitz books I've read. For example I read a book called The Falcons Maltsers which was also filled with the same type of crime fighting boys who are being chased by people who want to kill them because they have something they want.

Yes, I would recommend this book to other people and I would recommend this book to people who like books with people fighting crime, because I'm sure they would like to fight crime when they are older.