Monday, July 15, 2013

The Falcon's Maltser by Anthony Horowitz

The Falcon's Maltser 
by Anthony Horowitz
Reviewed by Mashkur Z.
Rating: 3 (Like it)

This book is about two detectives who have to figure out were some valuable diamonds are. They are put in a complicated situation when the person who gave them the clue to the diamonds is murdered.

I liked how the book was filled with suspense and action every page. I didn't like how one of the poured with cement by a mastermind criminal who also wanted the diamonds. I don't think there is anything unique in the book. The thing that stands out in this book is when one of the detectives is accused of murder and is put in jail. I do not have a favorite quote. This is not like any of the books I've read before.

Yes, I would recommend this book to other people and I would recommend it to detectives or people who like mysteries.