Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Groosham Grange by Anthony Horowitz

Groosham Grange
by Anthony Horowitz
Reviewed by: Mashkur Z.

Rating: 5 (Amazing)

In this book a kid named David has to go to a creepy school because his last school he was expelled because he has low grades. Then later he and his friends Jill and Jeffery sees that everyone is wearing a gold ring and become hypnotized and they sign their names in blood.

I like how every time there is danger and more secrets are unlocked. I don't like how the headmaster hypnotized Jeffery to join their side. I don't think there is anything unique about this book. The thing that stands out in this book is how David and Jill have powers and they are forced to join their side or face terrible consequences. I don't have a favorite quote. Yes, it is like the Alex Rider adventures.

Yes, I would recommend this book to one of my friends because he likes suspenseful books.