Monday, July 1, 2013

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
By Rick Riordan
Reviewed by Shannon S.
5 (Amazing)

Percy Jackson is the son of Posideon and has been accused of stealing Zeus's lightning bolt. He goes on a journey to the underworld with his two friends Grover and Annebeth to try to prove he was framed.

I couldn't believe it when I read that Luke tried to kill Percy. Something incredible that happens is Kronos is coming back to life in peoples dreams. I could not believe it when I read that the air mattress owner tried to kill them and that he was a god too. The reason i love this book is because its mythology and I love reading that genre. The point of view of this book is Percy's.

I recommend this book to everyone. Especially if the have read books by this author or they like mythology books. Someone else should read this book because its mythology so you never know what will happen.