Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Flush by Carl Hiaasen

Flush by Carl Hiaasen
Reviewed by Harrison S.

Rating: 4/5-Loved it

Someone is dumping waste in the Florida keys and Noah Underwood is going to try to stop him

I really respect the decisions and actions of Noah, in helping to keep marine life safe. I enjoyed reading this book, however, the first few chapters were "slow moving". Noah is very close in age to myself and respects wildlife, as I do. His actions show how anyone is able to help in making our planet a better place. "Hoot" was very similar to "Flush"; another book by the same author that I had read this past school year.

I would definitely recommend this book to others, especially, my closest friends. Wildlife is very important to us and want to help protect it in anyway we can-this book is very inspiring.