Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Amelia's 6th Grade Notebook by Marissa Moss
Reviewed by: Alejandra N.

Rating: 2 (It was ok)
  
It was about a girl going into middle school.It was pretty hard for here at first but she had this one mean teacher and then her sister goes to the same middle school and she doesn't like it that way.

What I liked about this book is because it's like my point of view but it's just me and my brother.What I disliked about this book is that it's really confusing because there's writing everywhere and you don't know where to read from.The only reason this book stood out was because I'm going into 6th grade and my brothers going into 8th grade.

I would recommend this book.I would recommend it to 5th graders going into middle school or 6th graders that are struggling in school.