Thursday, July 7, 2016

Smile by Raina Telgemeier

Smile by Raina Telgemeier 
Reviewed by Allie N.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

The book Smile is about a girl named Raina she had a fall and knocked out 1 of her front teeth and then knocked her other tooth up. Then she has to go through all these surgeries and braces and head gear, she feels like a nerd. In 7th grade she had band with 6th graders and one boy that she sat next to had braces as well and then they turned out to.... (read the book to find out)

I loved everything about this book this book is amazing I read it within 1 hour. It's a true story and I love how it shows us 2 ways to cope with our problem. This book is unique because its a true story about what a girl had to go through in middle school with her teeth and its not always easy. I haven't read any books like it yet but I'm hoping not to so it can stay unique. <3

I would like to recommend this book to anyone who has braces head gear or even teeth problems. I would recommend this book because it can help a person get through having troubles with there teeth.