Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Tale of the Wide Awake Princess, The Bravest Princess by E. D. Baker

A Tale of the Wide Awake Princess, The Bravest Princess by E. D. Baker
Reviewed by Cordelia R.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

A princess named Annabelle was going with her boyfriend Prince Liam and some of the royal guard were going to put an evil witch in jail and got attacked by some magically controlled crows and was told someone wants to kill her. Liam was overly concerned and was worried for her safety so he and Annabelle went to a friends' castle and helped her with her problems but, kept getting attacked by crows or drowned.

I loved that it was romantic, funny, serious, and somewhat scary at times. I loved all of it and did not dislike any of it. The book is unique by the way it shows compassion and has fairy tales. the parts that stand out in the book were the romantic parts and the serious parts. My favorite quote was "No! Plan ours. I don't want a long engagement I want to get married soon. Love You Annie!" It is like the other books in the series but mostly different from them.

I would recommend this book to fairy tale lovers or fantasy lovers. this book was my second favorite book.