Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sisters by Raina Telgemeier

Sisters by Raina Telgemeier 
Reviewed by Allie N.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

This book is about Raina and her sister Amara Raina always wanted a sister and she finally got one but what she thought having a sister was completely different then having an sister would actually be like.

I loved EVERYTHING about this book I do not dislike it I just cant this book is exactly me and my sister just the ages are different. What makes this book unique is that it has many emotions to it and makes me feel that I'm not alone and everyone has issues. It is not like any other book I read and I hope it stays that way.

I would recommend this book to anyone who has a sister younger older or same age, I would recommend this book to people because it's a great book.