Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Out of my mind by Sharon M. Draper

Out of my mind by Sharon M. Draper
Reviewed by Ilona P.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

This is a fascinating and amazing book to read. It's about a girl named Melody she can't walk talk eat by herself and go to the bathroom. Melody is a very smart girl she's the smartest girl in her school and nobody knows it. Read this book and discover things Melody does everyday.

Melody is the one who stands out in this book because she's different from everyone else in her school. My favorite quote out in this book is "Words have always swirled around me like snowflakes-each one delicate and different, each one melting untouched in my hands."I think this book is a little different from the others I read because this book touched my heart.Melody is the one who makes this book unique because she's different from everyone. I don't dislike anything.Its unique in many ways.

I would recommend this book to others to read because this book touched my heart and my friend liked it. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read novels. Why because in my opinion that's what I think.