Thursday, August 29, 2013

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Reviewed by: Johnna F.

Rating: 5 (Amazing)

A teenage boy, that doesn't have a real name other than Four. He is one of the nine Gardes from his home planet of Lorien, which was destroyed by the Mogadorians. He is now on the run from them because he is the next on their hit list.

I loved practically everything that this gave me. I enjoyed how it was always bringing up new twists that put me on the edge of my chair. I also liked how it had many things that people my age could relate to but also different out of the ordinary things so you always wanted to know what was going to happen next. I didn't dislike anything at all. This book stands out far beyond any other book I have read because the way it ends each chapter with a page turner ending that keeps you wanting to read on. One of my favorite quotes was, “I wouldn't have missed a second of it, kiddo. Not for all of Lorien. Not for the whole world.”
–Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

I would defiantly recommend this to all teens that are looking for a new interesting series. I would because even though I haven't found the genre I like, this has parts where all genres come into play.