Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Reviewed by Aleksandra H.

Rating: 5/5-Amazing!

The Hunger Games is about a government which "needs all the power it can get." To show this they put 2 tributes from each of 12 districts forcing them to kill each other.

I liked the fact that it was not confusing when it went back to something that previously happened. I disliked the fact that Peeta's leg got hurt making him incapable of helping himself survive. I wish that he got hurt in another way so he could actually do stuff. This book is unique because of the whole idea of sticking people to kill each other and the government wants them to do so. The thing that stands out to me is the author wants you to also feel connected to the characters so when they die you feel sad too. I have never read any book like this.

I would recommend this book to everyone, EVEN IF YOU ALREADY SEEN THE MOVIES! This book is great and honestly it didn't make a difference if you had already seen the movie or not, it would probably be easier to comprehend if you already see the movie.