Monday, June 30, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Reviewed by Jaylene G.

5 (Amazing)

This novel is about a sixteen year old who was diagnosed with stage 4 thyroid cancer at the age of 13, which then spread to her lungs. Hazel then meets another cancer patient at support group and falls in love at first sight (sort of).

I loved this book because the female lead knows that she is dying and cant help it. The only thing I did not like was the amount of times John Green had used the word "said" after someone had just finished talking. One of my favorite quotes is " Okay? Okay." This book shows lots of emotions and feelings.

I would recommend this novel to anyone who likes to read books with a female lead and loves a great thrill. I almost could never guess what was going to happen next.